We have full-time openings on second shift to program, set up and operate a Mazak lathe for the production of precision parts. Monday-Thursday, 3:00 pm-1:00 am with Fridays optional or enjoy a long weekend! Paid breaks during every shift.
Pay range is $16 to $30 per hour depending on qualifications, with bonus pay available. Work in a climate-controlled facility with benefits including 401(k) with match, quarterly profit sharing, paid time off, health insurance, and a health reimbursement account (HRA) for dental and vision.
Applicants should have a good understanding of technical procedures, good work habits, and problem-solving abilities. The following experience is preferred:
- Machining: At least 1 year (preferred)
- CNC: At least 1 year (preferred)
- We will train the right individual who does not have any experience
You will learn to set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts. Includes machinists who machine, fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical parts. This position also includes applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Verify traveler, print revision and correct material for current job run to machine part to customer specifications
- Calculate and verify dimensions, plan layout, alignments and clearances, and determine sequence of operations using knowledge of machining processes and tooling
- Set up machine with required tooling for current job production
- Proficient in use and calibration of micrometers, bore gages, thread gages, and other inspection equipment used to inspect part
- Ensure that your work area is a clean and safe environment
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented – must be able to pay attention to the detailed features of the part
This job is:
- Military-experienced candidates are encourage to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED, or a college diploma
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Appropriate for all ages; senior job seekers also are encouraged to apply